Joan Didion, The Year of Magical Thinking
With nearly 20 years of life coaching experience, I offer many ways to work together so that my clients reach transformational goals with a focus on care.
I support siblings individually and together with family members to navigate shared caregiving roles, responsibilities and expectations.
I am specially trained to conduct interviews with a focus on meaning that result in a treasured legacy document for future generations.
Together with caring supporters, I co-create and hold space for rituals such as healing circles as opportunities for well-wishes and connection.
· MA in Care, Aging and Entrepreneurship, NYU Gallatin 2021
· Advance Care Planning for Aging Services Professionals, CDC 2021
· NYS Citizen Public Health Leader, NYSDH 2021
· Ontario Caregiving Assoc: Caregiver Empowerment 2020
· Master Retreat Coach Certification, Mountain Coaching 2006
· Now What? Facilitator Training 2005
· International Coaching Federation ACC Certification 2005
· Coach University Certified Coach Training Program, 2004
· BA in Writing Seminars, The Johns Hopkins University 1987
Meet my big, beautiful family. When we’re all together (which is not often enough), we are likely at my house eating a holiday feast. Spanning generations and time zones, we are seasoned caregivers who talk about (almost) everything.
My business is built on client referrals. I offer a free 30-minute bonus session for clients who provide me with referrals which result in a new paying client. Thank you.
CONFIDENTIALITY: I will not at any time, either directly or indirectly, voluntarily disclose any of my clients' personal or business information to a third party, without the prior written consent of my clients.
ThriveWell Care Coaching firstname.lastname@example.org https://mywellbeing.com/practitioners/1212-ilysse-rimalovski (973)220-8103